AMBIGAIN COMPANY LIMITED – JOB VACANCY FOR SOFTWARE ENGINEERS, AND DIGITAL MARKETERS
Ambigain Company Limited by its service offerings takes the strain out of running our customers’ support services and free up their time and money to concentrate on their core businesses. We deliver efficient, professional services that are individually tailored to customer requirements using our expertise and information technology knowledge.
Ambigain Company Limited is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Ambigain Company Limited is an agile environment with a strong emphasis on teamwork and collaboration. Employees frequently interact with peers, internal customers, and multiple functional areas within the organization in order to deliver complex products at agreed upon deadlines.
- Design, code, test, document, and debug software applications according to Web Feature Service (WFS) standards.
- Perform code reviews, write unit tests, and collaborate with QAs to develop testing processes, frameworks, and automation strategies.
- Support application patching, upgrades, and maintenance activities by testing and troubleshooting functional issues, and lead functional acceptance testing of enhancements, patches, and upgrades.
- Assist Product Owners by scoping the proposed solution leading to accurate cost and time estimates.
- Identify and analyze non-functional requirements such as system performance, usability, reliability, adaptability, security, legal, and other operational aspects.
- Evaluate and provide technical solutions to complex application development problems, support system optimizations, and help identify and remove potential performance bottlenecks.
- Work with Squads to translate business requirements into User Stories that can be implemented by the Development team.
- Provide technical support and guidance to peers, Business Analysts, and Product Owners.
- Stay up to date on relevant technology trends and opportunities.
This position is an entry level position. The expected length of relevant prior experience beyond formal education is 0 to 2 years .
- Diploma/BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Up to 2 years of hands-on IT/computing experience
- Proficiency in one or more of the following content management systems; WordPress, MODX, PrestaShop, Magento, and Drupal
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, collaboration, and presentation skills
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git